I’m currently NOT accepting guest posts for publication on SixFiguresUnder.com
The only exception is for my regular readers who would like to share their debt payoff success story as a guest post (not freelancers or markers just looking to get linkbacks)
Post should offer value to Six Figures Under readers and not be self-promoting or sales-y. I do not accept paid guest posts or paid links. I don’t offer compensation for guest posts, but well-written, useful posts will generate traffic to your blog.
Here are the general guidelines:
- approximately 750-1,000 words
- High-quality— Posts must be well-written and not require excessive editing. It should be something that you are proud to have your name on!
- Original content— Posts must be your writing that is not published anywhere else now or in the future. After your post is published you may include a snippet of the article as a teaser on your blog that links to the entire post on SixFiguresUnder.com.
- Topics that would be a good fit for my audience include:
- frugal living
- saving money
- earning money
- personal finance
- personal debt payoff success stories
- Posts that offer real value to the reader are more likely to be accepted.
- You may include two to three relevant links back to your blog within your guest post. Irrelevant links, broken links, or links that direct elsewhere will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio about you with a link to your site.
- I will make a graphic to go with the post, so you don’t need to worry about that (unless you are doing a tutorial or something that would lend itself to something other than a stock photo)
If you want to run a post topic idea or two by me first, that’s fine too. Just email and let me know what you have in mind.
Submitting a post does not guarantee publication. If I don’t feel your post is a good fit, I will reply to let you know so that you can submit your post elsewhere. If I accept your post, I will let you know within a couple of days.