If you haven’t opened a free Capital One 360 Savings Account and free Capital One 360 Checking Account, now is the time to do so! For Black Friday weekend, they are offering some great bonuses! Both their checking and savings accounts are free, so you’ve got nothing to lose. I have had a Capital One 360 account for 10 years (since back when they were ING Direct) and have loved them!
This year’s Capital One 360 Black Friday Sale gives you $100 when you open a savings account and $100 when you open a checking account. You can actually take advantage of BOTH offers to get $200 total! If you plan to take advantage of both, you will want to open the SAVINGS account FIRST.
Here are all the details:
- Must be your first Capital One 360 Savings account (you haven’t opened on before)
- You need to have an initial deposit of $1,000 (not including the bonus) in order to get the $100 bonus.
- Perfect for your emergency fund– that’s what we do! You could transfer your whole emergency fund over, or just the $1,000 minimum.
- Must be your first Capital One 360 Checking account (you haven’t opened on before).
- Make an initial deposit of $250.
- Make 5 debit card purchases (or 5 CheckMate deposits, or any combination of the two) in the first 45 days. There is no minimum on the purchases, so they could be 5 small transactions. You’ll get the bonus $100 on the 50th day.
- There are NO FEES with this online checking account and it even earns EARNS a bit of interest too!
Remember if you want to do both and get $200, open the savings account first. Of course it’s fine to just do one or the other too.
This offer is only good Nov 28, 2014 through Dec 1, 2014!
Note: This post contains my referral link. For more information, see my disclosure policy. Thanks for supporting this site.
Let's Do This Together!
We're banding together to pay off some serious debt in 2019! We want you to join in the debt-smashing fun!
When you subscribe, you'll get monthly reminders to report your progress and you'll see how we're doing as a group!
You'll also receive frugal inspiration and financial motivation in your inbox to help you along the way!
Are you ready to smash debt with us?!