I have a surprise for you today! Instead of my normal post, I want to share with you my very first interview. Instead of reading, you can listen!
A couple of weeks ago, Ingrid Talpak contacted me and asked to interview me for her WebTalkRadio show Living With More Style than Cash. The idea was more than a little frightening. I know sometimes it’s strange to hear someone’s voice after you’ve been reading their words and imagined a voice that was totally different. But alas, I decided to give something new a try and I’m glad I did!
I was really nervous at first. Really nervous! But once I started chatting with Ingrid, the nerves floated away and it was just like talking with a friend. I really enjoyed our conversation.
You can listen to the interview here!
For those who are new here…
If you’re new to Six Figures Under or stopped by after hearing the show, WELCOME! I hope you find encouragement and practical tips to help you on your own journey to improve your financial situation.
Here are some posts to get you started or that I mention in the show.
- The Best Thing That Ever Happened to Our Budget: Switching From Mint to YNAB
- Budgeting Every Penny– How zero-based budgeting helps us pay off more debt
- Maximizing Out Debt Repayment at the End of the Month
- How and Why We Live on Last Month’s Income
- How to Get Kids Clothes Free or Cheap
- Alternative Living Arrangements
- Planning a No-Spend Month
- Does a No-Spend Month Really Save Money?
- Stocking Up on Food: Why We Do It and How We Save Money
- Can I Really Make Money on Etsy? — 5 part series about opening a successful Etsy shop
- My Favorite Cash Back Sites and Apps
I would love for you to follow along on our journey to be debt-free! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. You can also subscribe below to be notified of every new post at Six Figures Under!